Friday, July 25, 2008

MY ROOM

Ok! So, I redid my room. I painted it light blue, got some new furtinure, moved things around. It's AMAZING. It went from like a kids room to an adults room -- in three days time! Isn't it amazing how things can change so quickly?


I love it:



I bought this new couch! It's really comfy and folds out into a two person bed, so I can fit way more people in here for sleeping now :) Also, check out the windows. There are cream colored curtains, and then these nifty scarves! Oooh, and, the carpet! I just really, really like it.








Here's my bed -- lots of fun ;) The picture didn't turn out as well as the other one. BUT, you can see more spify windows, and it's really cozy. The pillows are SO amazingly comfortable, it's crazy.







New lamp, and it has little shelves for more place to put my random stuff!








These shelves aren't new. I have two of them. But, I thought I'd just show them and the pretty blue walls off :) Plus, the books I've read! Haha. And, that picture on the top is me at prom :)





Notice how the blue of the walls looks different in every picture? It's closest to the shade in the first picture, with the couch.

Love.

1 comment:

Rake said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to see it in person!!! :)