Sunday, November 25, 2007

Poetic Weekend

Holidays
A long, cold weeked
So much happened
It's strange
And scary
And amazing
It's breathtaking
I've changed myself
I like it
I've grown,
or maybe I ceased to grow
Just for a few moments.

I drove
Speeding along
Watching cars go by
And watching years go by.

Cookies baking
Ice skating
Cold hands, red cheeks
Make us remember
Christmas is near
Another year.

We sat together
The moon was out
Our hearts pounding
Our hands entwined
The music ringing in our heads
You're in my head. :)



Staying up late
Talking about nothing
Teenage nothings
That we never want to leave behind
Things we never want to lose.












So, tell me.
Once I got back to school tomorrow. Who will I be? Because I will never be the same. Not after this amazing weekend.

1 comment:

Rake said...

That's amazing. I love it. I love YOU!