Thursday, November 1, 2007

Permits, Peanuts, Plays

I got my driver's permit this morning. I am so excited, but also terrified. The idea that I am growing up this fast!! Yesterday, I swear I was a toddler, seriously. But, driving is going to be great, I know it'll be really handy for my wacky schedule.

Peanuts & peanut butter. I have been so addicted to them lately! I have been putting peanut butter on everything! Surprisingly it goes with everything:

Apples
Crackers
Just carbs in general :)
Spoons ... hehe
Bananas

Basically, I will take anything out of a cabinet or the refridgerator, and then slather it in peanut butter. Because of this, I have gained a few pounds. :( According to everyone I'm still 'ridiculously tiny'. I don't believe a word of it ... I never have though.

The show ('play' in the title) is going really well! It's opening in a week from tomorrow. Being a lead is really, really fucking amazing. I couldn't ask for a better experience. It just seems like a window into my future! Fabuloso. =]

2 comments:

MALN said...

i think i'll attempt to brainwash you, see if i make you realize you are tiny through hypnosis then YOUR PROMISE (ahem remember?) will finally be fufilled

actually i can't complain on you really, i do it sometimes too but i think peanut butter is worth it!
i'm tired

BOO!

MALN said...

ekkk i keep it resess (SP???) peanut butter cups, YOU'VE INFECTED ME! (wags finger like creepy polish boy)