Sunday, September 16, 2007

Getting Started

I am one of those people who starts a diary and I fill out a fair amount.
Then that diary falls behind one of the huge piles of books that make their home in my room.
And I forget about it.

So, I have decided that this is going to be my new sort of diary. A diary for the 21-century, cyber-tastic world. =] Except, I feel like I never know what to post in blogs.
A recap of my day? Yawn.
My personal, sappy, weepy feelings? Pshyeah ... I want all of the internet seeing that.

Sooo, I've just decided that I'm going to let my thoughts run free with this, and see where it's going to take me.

Here I go:

Can anyone tell me why being tired always spreads itself over long courses of time? So, I don't get enough sleep one night. And the next day I feel sort of tired; BUT, by the next day, it's like my head is on fire. Ugh. I hate it!
Also, why do people always want what they can not have? Even the littlest things! Chocolate? Or cake? And the big things. Like love. Where is love anymore? It always slips through my fingertips. Or, I hear funfun crap about being to young. Since when does love need an age line?
Haaaa. I am definitely feeling moody today. Obvious much?

Peace and love.

1 comment:

MALN said...

ehh moody is just a term people say when they don't want to hear what your complaining about

hehehe, anyways hi blog how are you? welcome *shakes hands*

whats up aska?